Thursday, March 26, 2015

Review: Nuk wet wipes

I know I said I was done looking for wet wipes, but SIL sourced some cheap wet wipes from the recent barrage of baby fairs, so she wanted to see how it fared.

This is Nuk wet wipes.







Again, this is a standard size. It's pretty thick and wipes well. The refill is big too, comes in a pack of 80pcs. The smell is well...somewhat clinical. Very clean, if you know what I mean.



What does it contain? Water, propylene glycol and a bunch of parabens. It does the job, if you ask me, but there aren't any yummy ingredients to make this product worth hankering for.

Having said that, if you aren't concerned about the ingredients, it's great value for money when bought on offer and at baby fairs (approx 3c per wipe I think). Otherwise, its RRP at Isetan is 5c per wipe.

Verdict: Didn't buy it, so meh.
This is such an average product that I'm simply ambivalent to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment